Twelve Good Reasons Why MPB Should Be Your Renovator!
Proven track record – over 1,600 completed projects since 1989.
- MPB has a proven track record with over 1,600 residential & commercial projects completed since 1989.
- MPB offers a complete “turn-key” service from concept to design to completion including design & obtaining permits on your behalf.
- MPB always provides a detailed quotation and in most cases a “fixed price” so you have the assurance that the price will not go up during the project.
- MPB has 13 full-time employees to ensure the project is well managed and to the highest standards.
- MPB is not just a construction company – we have our own in-house designer and custom cabinet shop.
- Our in-house design and millwork expertise has been recognized by the following:
- “Georgie” award finalist (BCHBA) – 2008 & 2009
- “Ovation” award finalist (GVHBA) – 2010 & 2011
- Ford “Golden Shovel” award-outstanding facilities- Metro Motors major renovation (Port Coquitlam) – 2012
- MPB is licensed to do business in White Rock, Surrey, Delta & other surrounding areas.
- MPB is fully insured – $5,000,000 in liability insurance and full WorkSafeBC coverage.
- MPB has “go-to” trusted trades that meet its high standards and time lines.
- MPB provides a two-year warranty on all materials and workmanship.
- We are a “Renomark” renovator certifying to the Canadian Home Builders Association that we meet the standards they expect of a professional renovator.
- MPB is a fully accredited member of the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association.